The Mont Marte Signature Duo Markers come in 24 great colors. The fine tip creates beautiful crisp and clean lines while the brush tip is for smooth even color. A must for any artist creating drawings, technical work or illustrations. They can also be used for coloring small detailed areas
- (24) 0.8mm (0.03in) fine tip markers
- (24) 3.75mm (0.15in) brush tip markers
- Fast-flowing ink
- Enclosed in a hard plastic case
- Lid color indicates ink color
- Press with light strokes on both the brush end and fine tip pen.
- Use the brush tip for light, feathery strokes.
- The fine tip nib can be used for detailing or fine work. Keep the fine tip at a 45 degree angle when coloring in or writing, and use it as you would a regular pen, without pushing down too firmly.
- Replace caps gently after use, taking care to not hit the inside of the cap with the pen tips.
Safety Data Sheets available upon request.
Avoid applying excessive pressure to the nibs when coloring as this can result in damage to the delicate fiber of the markers.