This set of Pastel and Charcoal Blenders adds soft subtle shading that can bring life-like realism and dimension to your drawings. They provide a wide surface and are great for creating a transition of tones in large areas
- Includes 4 paper stumps and 3 paper tortillon
- Paper stumps have double ended points and are larger than the tortillons.
- Tortillons are used for blending charcoal and pastels. They are smaller and thinner than the stumps and are ideal for shading in small areas or even adding fine details.
- To resharpen or clean the Tortillon carefully unwrap and tear off the paper at the pointed end.
- Fine sandpaper can be used to gently clean or resharpen the paper stump.